Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thing #20

Now YouTube is something I already knew about, for once. I think any teenager with access to the internet knows about YouTube. It's really useful. I've only uploaded something myself once, that I wanted to show a friend, but it made it possible. I can't e-mail someone a video of any sort of quality, so that was really handy.

As for how it could be used with libraries.. I'm not sure. Maybe a tour of the library for someone who hasn't come here and is looking online? Or even for someone who does come here, but doesn't quite understand the organization. I'm not sure.

So, this is a video I already knew about. Haha, it's just some silly thing someone made and then posted. I loved it, though, when I first saw it. Now sometimes when I think something is cool, and whoever I'm with has seen that video, I might exclaim, "Mathematical!" or "Rhombus!"

No comments: